I would like to use the integrity version for wordpress and have the icon version of the woocommerce in it ? COuld this be done some how ? Or it is impossible ? Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully you cannot mixed up the stack in the theme. If you choose Integrity, your WooCommerce shop will also have Integrity stack. You cannot mixed it up and have Icon for your shop. It may only possible if the site and the shop are two separate and independent installation.
Hope this helps.
OK How can I edit the add button into the integrity shop this is the unique thing that I do not like at all . I wish to use the default woocommerce button . thanks
oK SO IF i build a multisite wordpress and one of them is the wordpress installation and another the woocommerce I could ¨mix¨them in the same webpage . using subdomain or so isnt it?
Hey @Borislav.VD,
If you want Icon’s button style, you can replicate it in Integrity by editing Appearance > Theme Options > Buttons. The Icon demo uses the Flat and Rounded style then you can change the colors as per your design.
Regarding setting up in multi-site, you will need to use the sub-folder setup like our demo and also for validation. Since they are separate sites, you can use Integrity in site 1 and Icon in your WooCommerce site.
Thanks.
So i would need 2 x theme licenses in order to do it ? Could be possible to give me some steps in order to create a sub folder setup . I have not did it previously.thanks
Hi There,
You can simply create a new folder inside your public HTML of your FTP Folder, let’s call it, shop and install WordPress.
You will need to create a new data base and assign to your new site.
Sincerely I don’t think so this is a good approach and you should be more flexible with your design goals and have one WordPress installation only, but also there is nothing really bad about this approach.
Hope it helps
Can i do it using 1 x theme license for shop+ wordpress ? Or i must buy another and use 2 for it ?
Hi There,
Each license allows you to use it on ONE Wordpress installation only.
If you are creating a subfolder with another WP installation we would ask you to make a second purchase.
Hope it clarifies
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.