Woocommerce Description & Reviews Tabs missing in single product page

Hello,

I have an issue with Woocommerce description and Reviews tabs since they are missing in the single product page. Also, in the backend of the products, I cannot enter any description of the product.

I already tried to enable tabs in the x theme options, but nothing happened.

Then I switched to the Storefront Theme, and there the Description and Reviews Tab existed. Hence, I think it is a problem with the theme.

Can you help me?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website listed in your Themeco account and found that you are still using the older version of X i.e. 8.3.2 and the Cornerstone version 5.3.3, which might be the reason behind your issue.
I would suggest you update the X and Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates or manually
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest you troubleshot a few common issues to find the reason behind them.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello,

thanks for your advice.
However, how can I update my X-Theme? Is there a button that I can click? I don’t see anything.

Anyway, I updated Cornerstone. However, there arise 2 new problems:

• All Images on the websites disappear
  • When I try to open Cornerstone > Theme Options, there is just a gray box, there are no Theme options.

Can You help me in resolving these issues? Does it have to do with the fact that I did not update X Theme yet? I searched for a mistake in the database and deactived all plugins, but even then (so only x Theme and Cornerstone are active), the images did not show up.

If you want to have login credentials for a closer look, then I will give them to you for a closer look.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello Samuel,

I would suggest you need to deactivate the Cornerstone plugin then you need to go to the Appearance —>Theme —>Click on the Update button.

Manage-Themes-‹-admin-—-WordPress

In case if you are not able to get the notification you can manually update the X theme. Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to manually update the theme.

If it doesn’t work for you, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you that has fixed all issues!

Hello Samuel,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.