Woocommerce customers can't login

My Woocommerce customers are contacting us saying that they are having trouble logging into their accounts. Basically, returning customers are entering their username and password and the login page simply refreshes. No error is given.

I found an article here http://www.zaposphere.com/wordpress-users-cant-log-in-problem-solved-with-htaccess-file-reset/ that’s telling me to delete my .htaccess file, reset my permalinks, and do a “hard reset” of browser and cashe data.

I want to check with you to see if this is something I should do? I also see other .htaccess files with varying dates and am not sure if I should delete these too? They are:

.htaccess.bak.1452783845
.htaccess.cache.1490295388
.htaccess.cache.1490633327
.htaccess.cache.1490912699
.htaccess.cache.1491247168
.htaccess.cache.1491519307
.htaccess.cache.1491822944
.htaccess.suspend.1399339700
.htaccess_20160210-185501

My site is www.goodlivingwarehouse.com

Thank you!

Mark

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I was able to log in to your site using the given information: http://prntscr.com/gf9ova
It could be a caching of your plugin cache or minify plugin. Please clear your cache first and then try again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your reply. We aren’t having trouble logging in as admins. It’s only our customers who are having issues. Clearing caches (both ours and theirs) allows users to sign in one time. Then when they log out and attempt to log back in again, they can’t. The sign-in page simply reloads with no error message.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly change the theme from our theme to something else. See if the problem is still there.

On that case, it is not related to our product and you need to get help from Woocomemrce Support:

I did a little bit research and found this Google Search result helping which I think you can start with that.

Thank you.

Okay I switched themes and the problem persisted. I will contact Woocommerce. Thank you for your guidance.

Just in case anyone has this problem in the future, the issue was with Bluehost’s cache system called “varnish.” Once I turned that off, everything worked fine.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.