Woocommerce Custom Feild to Email Notification

Hello,

I have added a custom field to woocommerce under the additional information via a plugin called checkout field editor
Here i added a custom field to allow customers to add notes to the order.

called = Special instructions = special_instructions

How do i add this to the email notifications that are being sent to both me and the customer?

Pls have a look. Appreciate all the help :smile:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we cannot be of a help as the question is not related to our theme and the Woocommerce plugin customization. You either need to get help from the plugin developer which you used for the addition of the custom field or seek help in the Wooocmmerce support:

To get started on the customization I did a Google Search which I think may help you get started. You can add custom email templates to Woocommerce as stated in their documentation:

So it might be possible that you use that feature and add your custom field alias there and see if it works.

Thank you for your understanding.

I completely understand!

Great Link!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.