Woocommerce Currency Converter and dynamic fields

Hello there.
I’m having great fun building layouts and using dynamic elements and loopers, thank you so much for these advanced features. I have an online store I’m building for a client that uses Woocommerce and Woocommerce Currency Converter, as they want to sell using GBP, but want to display a price in a persons native currency. In my layout, how can I pull though the converted price? At the moment, I can pull through the default price in GBP, but I’m not sure what field I should be pulling through if the user wants to view prices in, for example, USD.
Kindest regards,
Phil.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sometimes it is hard for us to determine the issue you are currently facing. Would you mind sharing a screenshot, videos, or links indicating your current issue? In that way, we can help you with your problem. It would also be best that you could share us your admin credential. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,
Thanks for your assistance with this. I wil send admin credentials in the next message separately. If you visit the default product page here, https://www.f-b-a.com/product/roman-glass-bowl/ you will see the price displayed. I have the Woocommerce Currency Converter widget in the footer that enables a user to switch to a limited number of currencies. This works fine. If you now view the product on this page which uses my custom layout (excuse the ugliness of the pages, I’m just concentrating on structure at the moment) here, https://www.f-b-a.com/product/tom-jones/ then the price remains in GBP and clicking the currency buttons in the footer doesn’t update the display.
Kindest regards,
Phil.

Sorry, I just had a Eureka moment and realised I would have to copy the html as it was in the default product listing. Doing that has fixed things for me. Thanks anyway for your offer of help.
Kindest regards,
Phil.

Hi Phil,

Glad to know that you are able to figure it out.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.