Woocommerce coupon freezes cart

Hi, whenever I attempt to enter a coupon on the cart page, the page sorta freezes, loader icon keeps spinning and I cannot continue to checkout. I can’t say for sure how long this bug was around or when it was introduced but I did recently update the core files/woo commerce. The domain is 360goanywhere.com and for the sake of prepping an example, here is a product page to add an item to cart https://www.360goanywhere.com/product/106-inflatable-cruiser/

and here is a coupon “tims”

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This sound like a JS error caused by other plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.