Woocommerce + Cornerstone and How to Build a Webpage for An Image with a variable product

Good Evening,

I am looking to build a page similar to the one in the link below that only has one image on it.

I would like to build these pages using cornerstone, but I can’t figure out how to add the product variable dropdowns, and add on the “Add to Cart Button” which selects the appropriate product based on the variations. Is this even possible? I’d actually like this site to operate completely without having a “SHOP” page, since I cannot really organize the Woocommerce “Shop” page the way I want to. Is there a particular method of adding the shortcodes to cornerstone that would allow me to essentially build a product page for each individual image? Again I really would like it to operate like the site below, but be able to customize it using cornerstone.

Could I alternatively build the site in cornerstone, then copy the code from the visual text editor, and somehow integrate that into the woo commerce product builder, or shop?

Site should function like:

http://www.mangelsen.com/landscapes/spring/clearing-skies-torres-del-paine-3161.html

Here is an example of an image page that would pop up. I would like to add the variable product drop downs and respective add to cart (which would add the product with the selected variations to existing cart) on the right hand of the image below the text.

http://jamesonschultzphotography.com/image-template/

Hey there,

This would need a combination of WooCommerce and custom development. Cornerstone could only edit the long description part of a product page and not the whole template.

We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.