WooCommerce Convert Plus Picture & Title Only?

I’m trying to use Convert Plus to make a slide-in that contains a couple random products from WooCommerce. Obviously the default shortcodes listed on their site make the slide-in massive and contains far too much information.
I would like to have it set up to display a small thumbnail and a title of the item which links to the item in the store. Is it possible to do this without grabbing another plugin somewhere?

I’m using the following WooCommerce shortcode in the slide-in.

[products limit=“2” columns=“2”]

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

I’ve provided the link in the secure note.

Hi There,

How can we see the slide in? I checked your home page and other pages and could not find.

Thanks

Sorry, I’ve had it disabled because it was too large. It is live now and should slide up on the bottom left now.

Hi There,

You can add the custom CSS below on Theme Options > CSS to reduce the title/price text.

.cp-module .entry-header {
	font-size: xx-small;
}

Or maybe 2 products is just too much relative to the size of your slide-in? So its either you only display one product or increase the size of the slide-in box.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.