Woocommerce checkout phone number missing

Hi there,
I don’t know what happened but no matter what I do (deactivating, removing potentially related plugins or removing woo checkout editor and installing another checkout editor, etc), the phone number disappeared in our woocommerce checkout stage and can’t come back.
We were using woo checkout editor by theme.co and everything were fine until two days ago. Now we can’t get phone numbers from our customers and have to contact them again and again.
Any help is very appreciated.
Best,
Werther

Using 5.1.4 Theme.co PRO
Wordpress 5.9
Woocommerce Version 6.2.0

Hello Tugra,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us your site access so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I did include the secure note above.

Thanks in advance ruenel.

Hello @Werther,

I am not seeing any additional Phone number fields.

I only see the Shipping phone and the Billing phone.

And it this is visible in the checkout page:

(The shipping phone is above while the billing phone can be found below)

You need to uncheck the “Use same address for billing” so that both phone numbers will display.

Hope this helps.

Hi @ruenel,

I couldn’t write it on time but I want to thank you so much. It is now there.

How did you do it? There was no phone number in additional fields because there are already fields for it both on shipping and billing fields tabs.
Did you fix something or woocommerce or theme.co somehow fixed it with an update?
It may help others who will seek it later on so I appreciate if you can share how you did it.

Thanks again.

Hi @Werther,

It does not seem that my colleague has changed anything, it might be cache or something else was the reason behind your issue. But we are glad to know that problem is resolved.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.