Woocommerce Checkout Manager errors

Hi. I’ve installed this plugin to customize the checkout fields but I’m encountering a few problems.

The order of the checkout fields get messed up when one of my conditional fields is active (if the customer purchases 1 specific product, there are 2 additional fields they must fill in). The fields are shown correctly when the conditional fields are not in play.

The checkbox for Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the checkout page - when I click on the link to see the Terms, it opens inline but shows the home page for some reason. If I right click and open in a new tab, then it shows the correct Terms page.

Lastly, after I complete the checkout, the email that is sent out shows the checkout fields but only the field names, none of the data inputted by the customer. When I tested this out, I inputted data in all fields so none should be blank.

Fields are repeated too at the end of this email:

I’m using X theme version 8.0.10 and Woo Checkout Editor version 2.2.1. Thanks.

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for writing in! In most cases, a plugin could be causing the issue. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I had checked the list of items you suggested but it didn’t work. i saved a secure note to my previous post. Thanks!

Hello Ryan,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that this is a bug in the plugin release. I’ve submitted this issue to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. A fix will be release soon.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for the update. Any idea when the fix will be available? We were supposed to launch our website on Monday.

Hello Ryan

There is no ETA at the moment. Please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.