Hello,
Im using Pro with integrity.
I’ve used the category title before so I know where to check for all the settings, sadly I can’t seem to find the reason why they’re not showing this time.
Can you guys help?
Thank you!
Hello,
Im using Pro with integrity.
I’ve used the category title before so I know where to check for all the settings, sadly I can’t seem to find the reason why they’re not showing this time.
Can you guys help?
Thank you!
Hi There,
With Pro, the header we assigned that is made with the header builder totally replace the header part of the particular page. Thus those setting doesn’t work. That is for legacy header only. As of the moment, category title is not yet available on Pro header builder. We have plans on creating a headline element that will automatically pull those titles. We will let you know once we have an update on this one.