WooCommerce Category Pages are Showing Full Product Page Instead of Grid of Products

On bestbudseedbank.com, the product category/archive pages are showing the full product pages for each product in the category instead of just showing a grid/listing of the products in that category.

I’ve deactivated all plugins except WooCommerce and the issue still persisted. I then activated the default Twenty Twenty One theme and the product category/archive pages started working, so it has something to do with the Pro theme.

Here are a few links showing the issue:

How do I restore the default configuration for the product category/archive pages?

Hi @jgille07,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to check your backend settings so that we can see what’s going on. With that said, would you mind sharing your admin credential? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Just sent the secure note with login info.

Also, FYI, I tried creating a Layout and applying it to the Shop and All Product Archive/Category pages, however that Layout didn’t successfully apply and the same issue persisted on the product category pages.

Hi @jgille07,

Thanks for sharing the credentials.
It seems that you have assigned a WooCommerce Single layout to the Archive pages and that is why it shows the output of the Product Details page of all the Products.
I would suggest you use the WooCommerce archive layout and assign it to the Archive page.

Screenshot-276- (1)

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello,

I’m a little confused – those layouts are applied to WC Single and I thought these Layouts could only be applied to Product Pages not Product Category/Archive pages.

In the Conditions settings for both of those layouts, I have one set to only apply to a Product with a specific tag and the other Layout is set for products without that specific tag.

How do I configure these layouts so they only apply to WC Product Pages and not WC Archive pages?

Hi @jgille07,

I have checked the condition of these layouts and it still shows that it has been assigned to the All Products and to the Product Tags.

The condition has to change for assigning to the Single product like shown in the given screenshot.

Please note that there are two different types of layouts available for WooCommerce, one for Archive pages and another one for Single product page. And the respective layout should be assigned to the specific pages.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.