Woocommerce cart color and categories

Hello,

I can’t find the way to change the color of the text (“ADD TO CART”) and the cart icon of my Woocommerce product pages. It’s white right now, and I can only see it when hovering over it: https://objetivoairelibre.com/product/club-objetivo-aire-libre/

Also, how can I get rid of the “Category” field displayed on that website?

Thanks!!

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website and I found out that there’s an inline CSS forcing your button to have a white color. To investigate further, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks, I submitted the secure note. Please remember to also let me know how to get rid of the Category field.

Hello Alvaro,

You are having this issue because you have set the button colors to transparent.

Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Buttons > Color and make sure to pick a color.

To remove the product categories, please check out this old thread:

Best Regards.

Thank you so much for your reply.

The buttons on my home page are transparent and I like them that way (https://objetivoairelibre.com/) but I obviously need them to have color for the cart site.

Is there any way I could override the general setup of the buttons so the home buttons are still transparent?

Hi Alvaro,

You need to add the custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS to override the default style in the Cart page only. Please change the color as per your need.

.woocommerce-cart .button
{
    background-color: #ff0000 !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.