WooCommerce: Can't place an order in Edge Browser because of the e-mail-field

Hi there

Please have a look at the webshop under https://leimana.ch and try to place an order with the edge-browser (No worries, you don’t have to pay anything, just enter “test-order” in the field “Bemerkungen”). Even if I enter a valid e-mail-address, then there is a warning “Please enter a valid e-mail-address”. This is so crazy, because on ios, android and in all browsers installed on my mac (safari, chrome, opera and firefox) I can enter the same address and then I can place an order.

Do you have an idea what i can do?

Thx so far.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Is this happening on the checkout page? It seems to be working in my edge browser, it validates okay. What email you’re using? Or does I need to pass checkout page and enter an email address on the next process?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.