I have 3 plugins installed: Slider Revolution, Jetpack and Woocommerce. With Woocommerce enabled, when I Launch Pro and go to Edit a page via Content, the editor (whatever the successor to Cornerstone is) does not launch. When I disable Woocommerce, it launches fine. I’ve reinstalled Pro, Slider Revolution, and Woocommerce.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! This could be Jetpack plugin, you can deactivate Jetpack plugin and activate the Woocommerce plugin and see if this resolves the issue but make sure to clear all caches (plugin and browser) If this doesn’t help the try downgrading Woocommerce plugin to the current supported version. You can check the versions compatibility here https://community.theme.co/kb/version-compatibility/
Let us know how this goes!
It was Jetpack, issue resolved, though I need Jetpack to connect to certain things with the site. I’m hoping a near-future update will make them play nicely together.
Glad it’s resolved now and thank you for understanding.
Take Care!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.