WooCommerce Bookings Conflict with Cornerstone

We have several sites set up to use WooCommerce Bookings and there’s now a conflict between the Bookings plugin and Cornerstone. When Cornerstone is active the booking calendar will not show any available times when cornerstone is deactivated the booking calendar works just fine.

We’ve contacted WooCommerce, they pointed out that Cornerstone is causing a conflict and sent me your way to find a fix.

Hey @uniqconcepts,

We’re sorry to hear that Cornerstone is conflicting with your Bookings plugin. Our development team would be interested to know what part of Cornerstone is affecting the plugin. Our developers will do their best to provide a solution but, please note that due to differences in systems, we do not guarantee a fix for all plugin and script conflicts.

Also, for cases like this where a user is using a premium plugin, you need to copy your site to a staging server in order for us to investigate without affecting or risk breaking your live site.

Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• Staging site WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Staging FTP access.

Thanks.

Will do, I will set up a staging site and provide you with access.

Thank you for your cooperation, @uniqconcepts.

We’re setting this up today, I appreciate your help.

And please provide us steps on how we can replicate/see the issue.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.