WooCommerce Archive Filter by Specific ACF Pro Field

Hi

I am trying to create a page that shows WooCommerce pruducts but limitted to a specific ACF Pro field, in this case Coastal (coast_tag)
URL is https://gardendev.umbobotati.co.uk/testing-3/

I have been trying to resolve this problem for a week now and wonder if you can assist.

I’ve watched the videos on loopers and also reviewed articles on the forum - especially this one Creating Woocommerce Archive page with ACF

The page displays products but I can not get the ACF filter part to work.
This is the query I have used {{dc:acf:post_field field=“coastal_tag”}}

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello @tapper65,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi secure note added.
I have had a good look around the forum and Themeco videos but so far I cant get it to work.
Many rhanks

Hey @tapper65,

You can use the Query Builder and indicate the meta value “Coastal Tag”. See the example below:

Depending on the return value of your ACF field, feel free to explore the comparison.

Thanks.

Hi
I have created another testing page to try and add your suggested entries.
URL is https://gardendev.umbobotati.co.uk/testing_4/
I have added two sections, one with no meta values and one with meta values.
The row with no meta values displays products and the other does not. To me that suggests we need to tweak the meta values themselves. I have tried a few options but no joy.
Please can you point me in the right direction. Further screen shots attached.
Thanks

Hello @tapper65,

I would suggest you go to the looper settings —>meta value set it as “1” and recheck it. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

It would filter the product if the “coastal_tag” meta key is checked when the checkbox is set as checked then it returns 1 value.

Hope it helps
Thanks

That’s sorted it, many thanks - you guys are great

You are most welcome @tapper65

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.