Woocommerce "Add to Cart" btn

Hi There,
I’m currently using the Renew theme (X - not Pro). The woocommerce buttons are currently above the product image and display when hovering above the product image. Is there a way to place the btn below the header and price, and not have it on the product image and just constantly be showing?

I was playing with the CSS and bumped the button below the image… but I would LOVE to have the btn below the header and price rather than above it, and am thinking it’s a bit more complex than good ole’ CSS.

Any help would be great!
Thanks!
Tara

Hi Tara,

You can achieve that by adding this in X > Launch > Options > CSS


.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button {
     position:static;
     opacity: 1;
     margin-top: 10px;
}

Hope that helps

Hot DOG! That worked like a charm. Thank you very much!! :slight_smile:

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.