WooComm - Store not full width

I have selected full-width layout, but it continues to show the sidebar. I have tried updating the theme to 6 but that caused an error with the pagination in Woo, so I rolled it back.

HI there,

Kindly double check that you have selected Fullwidth in X > Theme Options > Woocommerce > Shop Layout.

That should quickly set the layout of your sitepage to fullwidth. You may also check X > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout.

Hope this helps.

Yes as I stated, I have it set to full width in both places.

Hi there,

Kindly provide the admin access to your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

check the secure not on my previous reply.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, yes I can see the issue on your site but I can’t replicate it on my dev site. one thing I notice though is your shop page is using a default page template rather than an archive page template.

Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

what do you mean its using a default page template rather than an archive page template?

Hi There,

What I mean is, the shop page should have the archive template like this, but your shop page is different, because it has this instead.

This could be a plugin conflict (please do a plugin conflict test) or it could be related to some custom functionality that you’ve introduced to the theme.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.