Woocomerce+Shop stopped working

After the Pro update, shop page has stopped working ever since and was probably the reason i haven’t had any orders since.
https://placeboarchive.org/shop/buy-placebos/placive-placebo-capsules/

Its like that in all products, how can I make it not look awful anymore?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, that’s a CloudFlare Caching issue. Please follow the guide provided here.

Don’t forget to purge the CloudFlare entire caching and your browser’s cache.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I followed all of the instructions and its still messed up, highlighted all of the issues with yellow :frowning:

Hi there,

I couldn’t replicate the issues on my end, it’s looking fine. Maybe you’re still served the cached data. Please try to purge all cache and try again.

Thanks.

Ah! So glad it’s just that, so much easier to fix, haha. Thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.