Hello,
When my product pages used to load, the first tab was always expanded/visible.
Can you please help me restore this feature? For example, please see:
https://sensiblemicro.com/buy/c3225x7s1h106k250ae/
Thanks,
Mike
Hello,
When my product pages used to load, the first tab was always expanded/visible.
Can you please help me restore this feature? For example, please see:
https://sensiblemicro.com/buy/c3225x7s1h106k250ae/
Thanks,
Mike
Hi There,
The tab should open by default. Can you please check your Woo-com setting in the theme option.

Or you can provide us your login details to help you on this.
Please post the login details in a secure note.
Thanks
Hello,
Unfortunately that is not the issue. I believe it is a JS loading error, but I could be mistaken.
I’ll be sure to leave a login for you in a secure note.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Mike
Hi Mike,
The issue is coming from Custom Product Tabs plugin. There’s no settings to set default active tab. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnnV8oal8
I did check plugin settings and it is very limited. I didn’t find an option to set default active tab. Since this issue is related to third party plugin, it is best to consult the plugin developer.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.