Woo SKU + shipping rate

Hi there,

I started a similar thread a few weeks go. And I implemented the php code but it looks like we are facing the same issue where the SKUs are not picked up on the order and it messes up shipping.

This time, the issue is with the Elderberries (image below). I checked the SKU and it’s set up correctly so I’m not sure what we are missing?

Is this more of a Woo Support issue?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like the woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is already deprecated ( https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/function-woocommerce_add_order_item_meta.html ). I suggest reaching out to Woocommerce community or developers to see which is the latest hook for that one. I tried testing on my local installation and it’s not working either.

Plus, there is no theme edit capability in your provided login credentials and can’t check your child theme’s functions.php code.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I chatted with Woo support and they suggested this hook: https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/function-wc_add_order_item_meta.html

Are you able to help us integrate it into the site like the code before? Since it’s php I’m quite hesitant to give it a go myself!

Hi there,

I am not sure how to follow up with this as we are not that much of an expert when it comes to these kind of core Woocommerce stuff.

But one thing that I can say is that you updated the Woocommerce to version 3.3.1 which our theme does not support yet. Our development team is aware of this case.

A major release will be available in February which will also be compatible with Woocommerce version 3.3.X. We do not have an exact ETA but the release will be in February.

At the moment you will need to downgrade the Woocommerce to version 3.2.6:

Thank you.

Okay, thanks for this. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.