Woo Shop Page

Hello,
I am trying to edit the “Product Archive” (Main Shop Page) on WooCommerce. But I do not finde the relevant *.php. I looked for the woocommerce.php even in the integrity stack. However, I can’t make the changes.

I would like to edit the Title and Subtitle on the page at least. “The Shop” - “Welcome to our online store. Take some time to browse through our items.”

Where do I edit this?

Regards
Georg

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It doesn’t have any solid templates, the shop page is composed of multiple template parts and usually combined through hooks and filters. If you’re planning to do Woocommerce customization then I recommend checking this https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/, https://code.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-theming-woocommerce-for-wordpress--wp-31577. Or consult it to a Woocommerce developer.

As for the shop title and sub-title, please go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Integrity > SHOP OPTIONS, and there, please change the titles :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Oops, that was way too easy. Didn’t see the new option there…thanks for your help!!!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.