Woo Quick View

Hi -

I was hoping someone could help with this.
I installed a plugin “Woo Quick View” from Xploded Themes. The button does not appear when asking it to center on hover. See attached image. I contacted Xploded themes support and they asked that I disable the PRO theme and try another theme. I did, and it fixed the issue. However, I want to use the PRO theme. Xploded support asked that I contacted PRO support for this issue.

I can get the button to appear when selecting to have it below the add to cart button, but it covers the add to card button. I cant find any custom CSS that might be inhibiting this action.

the website is: www.empowersperformance.com

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks,

Hi There,

We’re sorry you are having this issue. Unfortunately, we are not familiar on that plugin functionality. X theme is coded base on standards. Woocommerce customization on the theme can be found on this folder:
\wp-content\themes\pro\woocommerce
\wp-content\themes\pro\framework\functions\global\plugins\woocommerce.php

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.