Woo FedEx Shipping

Hi there,
I’m trying to set up FedEx Shipping for Woo. Perhaps this is out of the scope of support so please let me know.

Woo is set up. Products have dimensions, weights, etc.
FedEx account, keys, etc. are entered
Shipping zones and methods are set up
but when selecting a product and Calculating Shipping is says there is “no shipping method.”

I’ve been bashing my head in for an hour. I hope this is clearer for you than me.
Thanks!

Hey @INcroatia,

I see you’re using a third party plugin to integrate FedEx shipping. Regretfully, we do no have support for third party plugins. You can try switching to the default WordPress them and check if the issue persists. You can also test using the parent theme and all third party plugins disabled. Let us know your findings. If the issue is persists using the default WP theme and plugins disabled, the problem could be with the FedEx plugin. If you find that it only happens when using X parent, we can try to find out what’s causing the issue and post a report in our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.