Woo Commerce

When I try to connect my wordpress site to woo commerce I get the following error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
Please help

Hello Nathan,

Thanks for writing in! You are having an SSL issue. Please contact your hosting provider and ask for further assistance in setting up your SSL.

Regards.

You guys are my hosting provider. I have Pro hosted.

I am quite displeased with hosting through themeco. The Support and installation process have been much more difficult than through other hosting providers I’ve used.

Hey There,

As soon as you point your domain to our Pro Hosting the SSL will be auto issued within a few hours. If you are using a temporary url / just changed your hosts file to access our web hosting the SSL certificate won’t be issued as the domain is not pointing to the hosting. You’ll need to wait till you are pointing the domain to the server then.

This was accomplished but still there is no ssl

Hey Nathan,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.