Woo Commerce web shop custom page is now gone

I made the mistake updating Pro and WooCommerce. After the fact, I learned that I had to go back to Woo 3.0.7. Gah! Everything with the shop is now messed up. The swedish version of this page is now not showing any products.

I was using my own custom shop page with the Grid instead of the ugly default layout of shop catalogue. What do I do now? Below is my PHP customizations, in case those are needed.

Please help before I go nuts.

<3

Installed custom php monroedesign.se

Replace your wpml code in your child theme’s functions.php file to this.

// Custom display of WPML flags
// =============================================================================
function custom_language_selector_flags(){
$languages = icl_get_languages(‘skip_missing=0&orderby=code’);
$output = ‘’;
if(!empty($languages)){
foreach($languages as $l){
$output .= ‘<div class"myflags">’;
$output .= ‘'.$l['language_code'].'’;
$output .= ‘
’;
}
}

return $output;
}

add_shortcode(‘myflags’, ‘custom_language_selector_flags’);
add_filter(‘x_option_x_topbar_content’, ‘do_shortcode’);
// =============================================================================

Then enable topbar under Appearance > Customize > Header > MISCELLANEOUS > topbar
and add this as content [myflags]

To make product single images 1040x650 px instead of default 400x400. Add to chill function.php

// Do Not Remove Woocommerce Plugin Settings
// =============================================================================
function x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting(){
if ( ! is_admin() ) {
return;
}
remove_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_settings’, ‘x_woocommerce_remove_plugin_settings’, 10 );
}
add_action(‘init’, ‘x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting’);

// Do Not Remove Woocommerce Plugin Settings
// =============================================================================
function x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting(){
if ( ! is_admin() ) {
return;
}
remove_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_settings’, ‘x_woocommerce_remove_plugin_settings’, 10 );
}
add_action(‘init’, ‘x_woocommerce_donot_remove_plugin_setting’);

// =============================================================================

// Add close button to search pop up
// =============================================================================

function x_navbar_searchform_overlay() {
if ( x_get_option( ‘x_header_search_enable’ ) == ‘1’ ) :
?>

  <div class="x-searchform-overlay">
X
<?php _e( 'Type and Press “enter” to Search', '__x__' ); ?>
  <?php
endif;

}
add_action( ‘x_before_site_end’, ‘x_navbar_searchform_overlay’ );

// =============================================================================

UPDATE: This issue suddenly resolved itself. I’m not sure why. Seems cache related but I did clear browser cache and cache plug was not eneabled.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We’re glad that the issue has been resolved. We appreciate for letting us know.

I have logged in to your site and I could say that the issue was just due to your cache. You have WP Rocket installed and the plugin cache has caused the issue. You can easily see if there is cache on the page when you view the source code: http://prntscr.com/g3k5zs

Please always keep in mind that since you have installed a caching plugin WP Rocket, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Best Regards.

Yeah, I get that.The thing is, WP Rocket was deactivated and I had no other cache plugin active. I always turn off cache (I’ve made that mistake before) while working on the site. That’s why this was so confusing. I still don’t get it.

Hey There,

Are you using BlueHost? Please ask assistance from your hosting provider. It seems that there is a default caching services running which may have cause this. When you view the page, there is this:
<!-- Cached page for great performance - Debug: cached@1501788305 -->
which may have come from a plugin or in the server itself.

Please let us know how it goes.