WOO COMMERCE warning

am having some issue with the shop on dentalflexitalia.eu/shop, on the product level I get a warning for all the products
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/vivaflex/public_html/dentalflexitalia.eu/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 903

I updated all the woo commerce templates, but did not solve the problem.

For some products:

When I enter the price in the back end and save the the price disappear. Would please help me?

Hi @dentalflexitalia,

Thanks for reaching out.

What you are seeing is just a warning and it will not affect the WooCommerce functionality. Maybe there’s a plugin or code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,
thanks for the quick reply, I have done what you suggested, but I was not able to find the X plugin that presumably is causing the problem, now sometimes appears some other time not.
On another note i gota much serious problem the cornerstone editor, in all the pages and a product level , at least the one I was working on is not longer available

Something is not quite right with X, I have bought several copies for all the sites, I will now check the other, but this is the high priority, would please help, I left the credential in the previous post.

Same issue I have found it on other sites

Hi @dentalflexitalia,

The Cornerstone setting was disabled for the Post and the Product and that is why the Edit with Cornerstone option was not available. By going ahead, I have enabled the settings and now the options are coming.

I have also checked your WooCommerce issue by setting the regular and the sale price and found it is working fine, please let us know if you are still having the issue with it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.