Woo Commerce Regular Product Price not showing

Hi I am running WordPress 6.42
Woo Commerce 8.31
XTheme Pro 6.45

I have fully tested the site for plugin conflicts and its still the same. When I change the theme to a system template Twenty Twenty one and select the testproduct page from my pages the prices show up? The Test Product page is a non - cornerstone page so that I can see it.

I have also tried refreshing htaccess, using previous versions of both woo commerce and xtheme pro.

The site is https://www.myfreesite.uk

Hello @lenchappell,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks I have completed a secure note

Hello @lenchappell,

The product price is displayed but the font color of the product price is white just because it is not visible I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code to the Global CSS to get rid of this issue.

span.woocommerce-Price-amount.amount bdi {
    color: #000000;
} 

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you it worked. Your service and product are just the best. I would never have thought of that. Another little string to the bow learned.

You are most welcome @lenchappell

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.