How can I remove the wording on the top of the woo commerce page and change
THE SHOP
Welcome to our online store. Take some time to browse thru are items.
It doesn’t appear on my other woo commerce themes and don’t see it in your customizer
thanks
How can I remove the wording on the top of the woo commerce page and change
THE SHOP
Welcome to our online store. Take some time to browse thru are items.
It doesn’t appear on my other woo commerce themes and don’t see it in your customizer
thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Please go to X > Launch > Options > {your stack} > Shop Options or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > {your stack} > Shop Options. You can change the Shop title from there.
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Worked great, thanks. I was in there looking , but didn’t see the small print till I got my glasses.
Glad we could help.
Cheers!