Woo commerce product page image size

I have gone into my woocomerce product settings and made mine in the ration of 500 x 753 for i am selling images that can’t be cropped. All the images for the image page are fine but my PRODUCT page images are doing the 300 x 300 except for one is exactly as i want in the ratio of 500 x 753px.

Where can i set my PRODUCT PAGE image size to the 500 x 753px ratio?WOOCOMMERCE product image size isn’t doing it.

I display full width product page but only 1 is exactly as I need. The strange thing is without making changes I’m aware of, product adds before and after went back to the 300 x 300 ratio even when I put 250px x 376px or 500 x 753.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.