Woo commerce pricing and shipping not appearing

I have recently installed woo commerce then added meat pie as the product with all the necessary inputs (including the price) were recorded but the price is not showing here and I am unable to proceed to checkout as there seems to be no route available for that?

I have attached here what the shopping page looks like

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and it seems like you’re using the latest version of WooCommerce i.e 3.8.0 however the latest supported version of WooCommerce with our theme is 3.7.1 (see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). This might be causing the issue. Try downgrading the WooCommerce plugin and see if this resolves the issue.

You can download the previous version from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel,

I deleted version 3.8.0 and replaced it with 3.7.1 but upon activation it does not come up with the automatic set up wizard page. I have tried deactivating and reactivating version 3.7.1 but the set up wizard page has still not come up. Without this set up wizard I can not list any items. Furthermore, Wordpress keep prompting me to download the latest version.

I have attached here a screenshot of the setup page I should be seeing.

Hi Joseph,

I tried to install the demo content you are using to see if I can replicate the issue but the shop page is displaying correctly on my end:

Also, if you have just deleted the previous woocomerce version and replaced it with the older version, you will not get the setup wizard especially if you already ran it in the previous installation.

We can check your setup but please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I have just sent the secure note…

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for updating in!

To resolve your issue, please edit your Meat Pie product and make sure to add a price to it.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much it seems like you have resolved my issue ! :grin:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.