Woo Commerce Loop

Hi X,

It appears that our Woo shop is doing a loop (sometimes) and we can’t recreate it but we’re getting errors like the following. This customer uses a PC and Duck Duck Go. Any ideas on it being our issue or theirs?

Yes, I have tried to use my visa card a number of times to place the order – all fields are filled in but the computer just goes into a loop and tells me to fill in fields that are already filled in.
When I get out of the program, of course, the fields are all erased. My name and address show up automatically as I am a repeat customer. I even tried retyping them (rather than let them fill in automatically) but that didn’t work either. I have entered my credit card data a number of times to no avail. I went back today to try again but the same loop occurred. Quite annoying. The first time I ordered (a year or so ago) I had to call in my order because of this same problem. Later, it worked fine.

Hi there @INcroatia,

Thanks for writing in!

Is it just the one customer or multiple customers facing the same issue? If it’s just the one customer, it’s likely to be something happening with perhaps browser caching on their system etc.

However if it’s happening to multiple people, it’s going to be on your end. I’ve checked the site and everything looks fine. There is caching setup, but everything looks to be set up correctly, so they shouldn’t be encountering this. If it continues happening to the same customer, I’d advise them to try a different browser or try a private browsing mode so it doesn’t retain cached data (i,e, Chrome Incognito).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.