Woo Commerce Country drop down index issue

Hello,

I have Woo Commerce installed on my Pro site, when you go to checkout and enter personal details, the Country and State dropdowns show up messed up, as if their indexing is off. Is there something I can do to fix this issue?

You need to go to the site, add a product and then checkout:

test.lonesuspect.com/ls-shop

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! After some investigtion, I found out that the z-index of the dropdown was being overridden with some element. I haven’t find out which one have caused this issue. Meanwhile, to resolve this issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .select2-dropdown {
  z-index: 99999;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Worked, thank you so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.