Woo Commerce Buttons

Hello! this is my first post, and my first week with X Theme! I love it so far!

I have woo commerce installed and I would like to change the button colors to… rgb(125, 162, 7)

I also want there to be a hover color ( a bit brighter ) so its clear that the button works.

The border could be black…

What is the code I can use for that? The only codes I saw were like #DDD and I dont know how that would translate to the specific color that matches the rest of my site…

Thanks for your help!!

Hey @sacredriverflow,

Thanks for writing in. The global button color including WooCommerce buttons can be configured in Appearance > Theme Options > Buttons. No custom code is needed. The color picker accepts hex or rgb color values.

Hope that helps.

Great thank you so much!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.