Woo child theme issue

I was updating everything… and see this:

x/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php,
x/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/error.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/notice.php,
x/woocommerce/notices/success.php,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
x-child/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
x/woocommerce/single-product/related.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php,
x/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php

I have child theme with X.

what do I do now? does it matter?
thanks

PS. X 5.1, WC 3.0.5 ( I had installed 3.0.3 and same issue?)

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

:slight_smile: i didn’t see the secure note at the bottom, but added it to the OP

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. You just have to update the templates. The original templates of woocommerce can be found here: \wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\single-product\add-to-cart. Backup your customize simple.php and variation-add-to-cart-button.php. Then copy the updated template from the woocomerce folder here: \wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\single-product\add-to-cart and replace the one you have on your child theme. Then update the one you just copied and customize as intended based on your backup file.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.