Woo Checkout Editor problem

Hi there,

I’m using the ‘Woo checkout editor’. I’ve some issues with the confirmations e-mail template now. It is somehow showing a ‘Additional Information’ title. Even tough I’ve enabled this function in the checkout manager. In the checkout it looks fine, in the e-mail it shows like this:

I don’t want that shown there, or anywhere for that matter. I just want the table and the invoice and shipping address in the e-mail.

I know it is something the plugin does, because I’ve deactivated it and then the template changes to:

This makes the e-mail confirmation better. But the checkout process is not as nice as with the manager function on. Can you please inform me how to get rid of the ‘Additional information’ in the confirmation?

Thanks in advance! :pray:t2:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please check out this link:

Hope this helps.

Thanks @RueNel! I’ll check the tutorial, hope it works. If there are any questions left I’ll post them here.

Hi there,

Just tried to apply the tutorial. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. Also tried the CSS in the comments of the tutorial, but doesn’t work either. Is there any other solution?

I’ve disabled the ‘comments’ box in the checkout manager. But still it is giving the heading in the mail.

Hi There,

Please provide us with the URL to your referenced page, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

It’s about www.wildlifedesign.com.

I’ll provide the credentials in a secure note.

Hello There,

I’ve re added the code in your child theme’s functions.php file. Please simulate a purchased and check the email as soon as the product has been purchased. Please share the order email in your next reply.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.