Woo Checkout Editor is applying custom fields to every product

I am using the Woo Checkout Editor. I’ve created two extra fields that are set to only show on the checkout page whenever a specific product is in the cart. However, the extra fields are showing up on the checkout page no matter what products are in the cart. How do I prevent that from happening?

Here is a screenshot of how I have it set up.

Can anyone help with this? The Woo Checkout Editor plugin is put out by theme.co, correct?

It appears that I have the settings correct, it just doesn’t make sense for it not to work properly based on those settings.

Can any of the mods help with this?

Hi there,

Woo Checkout Editor is not a plugin developed by us. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.