Woo Checkout Editor - Frontend Order does not match Backend Order

Hi,

We are using Woo Checkout Editor and the frontend order of our custom fields does not match what is in the backend.

We are using WP version 5.8, Woo Checkout Editor Version 2.2.1, WooCommerce Version 5.6.0, and the Pro theme version 5.0.8.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Hello @Launch48,

Thanks for writing in! Have you cleared the plugin caches already before testing the Checkout page? It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. I tried all of the above troubleshooting solutions and nothing worked.

That said I did some more testing of my own and it seems like that as soon as we have 15 or more custom fields (within the “Extra Fields” specifically) the order changes seemingly randomly. If I disable all the other fields so that we have only 14 fields we have created the order is maintained and matches the backend.

Is there a limit to how many fields we can have?

Regards,

Hi @Launch48,

It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating your website. I would request you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further.
Please note that there is no limit on adding the fields.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

I will attach login credentials to this message as a secure note.

Thank you

Hi @Launch48,

Yes, you are right, I was able to replicate the same issue in my development area when I tried to enable the 16th item on the extra field, it breaks the order. I suspect that this could be a bug with the plugin on the latest version of the theme. I have reported this issue to our developers for further investigation.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.