Woo Checkout Editor Conditional logic failing to load

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue where at checkout we require the user to input whether they are a teacher or not. If they say “yes” they are teacher they are then show a text field they need to fill in otherwise they cannot checkout.

However the conditional logic to change said text field to be visible upon selecting the “Yes” radio button, isnt activating and not showing.

And the user no longer can proceed.

Further more if the user changes back and forth: say from yes, then to no, then to yes again, then the conditional logic is seemingly, ignored all together and they can still checkout without filling in information (I did so blind without entering in information into the field anyway).

Happy to give you login details and the url to test a checkout and such in the secure note.

Hi @IPA_tech,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the issue you described here. There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup I went through the full check and the error was persistant even with (while using Health Troubleshooting) a basic standard theme and woocommerce and the plugin. The conditional logic still refused to work.

I have updated the securenote with the staging for you.

I hope you are able to help as this is a strange issue.

Hi @IPA_tech,

I have checked it in my local environment and found the similar issue. I will add this issue to Issue Tracker for further investigation by our development team.

Thanks

Instead of “YES” use lower case “yes”. Our options creation uses a sanitizer that lowercases all values. Let us know if that helps. Have a great day.