Woo cart updates not responsive

https://www.babyalchemy.co/

Hi, any idea what I can do to make the cart look nicer on a phone please?

thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to a page after purchasing product? We require your login credentials to check that. Make sure to use secure note option to submit those details.

Thanks!

thank you! I really appreciate it!

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like it is the order completed page. Please give us a coupon so we could test buy a product and see that page.

Thanks.

sorry! brilliantjay

Hey @lisacole1,

I’m sorry but the structure of that is table based so it is not simple to make it responsive. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list of reports. For now, you might want to try a WooCommerce responsive table like this.

Thank you for understanding.

No problem, thank you for going through the hassle of checking. I’ll install the plugin. Thanks again and have a lovely day. Lisa

You’re welcome, Lisa. I’ve posted this to our tracker so this might have an official solution in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.