Won't validate my X theme

Hey. I just bought X theme, and installed too. But when i enter my validation code from the purchase, it tells me “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.” and then when I click “Details” it tells me the following:

“Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TCO_Validator::get_response() in /home/yrafik/ak-transport.dk/wp-content/themes/x 2.0/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/modules/class-addons-validation.php:57 Stack trace: #0 /home/yrafik/ak-transport.dk/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): X_Addons_Validation->ajax_validation(’’) #1 /home/yrafik/ak-transport.dk/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(89): do_action(‘wp_ajax_x_valid…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/yrafik/ak-transport.dk/wp-content/themes/x 2.0/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/modules/class-addons-validation.php on line 57”

How do I solve this problem?.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! That path doesn’t look correct, please do the following:

1: Deactivate and delete both X and Cornerstone.
2: Re-download the X zip file from your Apex account under theme.co/apex/dashboard
3: Upload the zip via your wp-admin > appearance > themes > upload > add new.
4: Activate and try to re-validate, everything should then work correctly.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot man! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.