Wondering how can I achieve this similar effect? (example in private note)

Hi there – thanks for developing the theme, I use it across multiple sites and it’s great!

Anyways, I was wondering if you could help me out. I would love to achieve this effect on the home page my website (details in private note), is there a relatively simple way to do this? I’ve tried messing with the column margin/padding but can’t really get it to look good.

Thanks!

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Related question – is there a way to add the “curve in” on a classic section? If you look at my website, you can see the curve above the features section, which adds a cool effect. Is there a way to do this on the other similar sections as well?

HI there,

Those are features that are available for v2 sections. You will have to add some custom CSS if you want to achieve the look for classic sections.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.