With New Xtheme/Cornerstone update formstack forms no longer show (any idea why?)

I’m using this basic code that I always do - however instead of showing the form - it now shows as a hyperlink - any ideas

example page: https://theclassicdinerpa.com/gift-cards/

Example code:

Online Form - Classic Gift Card Form

I am thinking of purchasing the pro unlimited - Plan and was wondering if I will be receiving support on all the xtheme sites I have as well…

I am currently have an issue where the forms that I use from formstack are no longer showing up properly and it is only happening to the wordpress/x-theme sites that i have about 40=50 in total…Here is an example: https://enzospizzaandpastaexton.com/enzos-catering/#cateringinquiry at the bottom you will see a red link “Online form - Enzo’s pizza and pasta - cater my event” it used to show the form completely but instead just show a link…this is the code I have always used: Online Form - Enzos Pizza and Pasta- Cater My Event

which used to work fine before the latest update…I am happy to pay the unlimited pro money…if I can get support…I really appreciate your help with this matter…

Perhaps there are some javascript issues with this update…can someone lease help?

Hi @bcollins,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you purchase Pro unlimited you can convert all X themes in Pro because all the content in X is also available in Pro. Pro has also an advanced feature like header/footer/layout builder that doesn’t have with X theme.

On your question, that you will receive support from us for your X theme if you buy Pro unlimited? the answer is Yes.

On the other hand, I check your website and there’s no Javascript issue on the google console. To better help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @bcollins,

Thanks for providing all the credentials.

I went ahead and test the page with login and logout users. I confirm that the issue exist when the user’s logout. To fix the your issue, I suggest that you use the V2 Raw Content element instead of the Classic Raw Content. I just tested it and it’s working like a charm.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.