Win/mac problem + background

Hello I need your support in order to get few things fixed:

  • The fixed top bar changes if I m visualizing it from win or mac, win works perfectly, when I use MAC the fixed bar gets bigger and bigger; I d like to have it fixed seme way i see it from win.

  • i d also like to know how to set a background color or image that works on every page; when I create a layout the set color is white…how to remove that and use the background image i chose? I dont want to set a new one I just wanna use the standard one

Thanks in advance

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

sure this is the url: http://thegaragemilanosite.altervista.org

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url. Regretfully we cannot check it because it is under in construction mode.
Could you please give us access so we can check this out?

With Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.