Will changing to Pro fix Cornerstone issues?

Hello,

With all the issues the new Cornerstone update is causing, I am wondering if switching to Pro will solve it? Has anyone tried it?

I read that “Pro uses a native family of builders of which the Cornerstone you know currently is just a small part” does that mean that even if I switch to Pro Cornerstone will still cause issues??

No. I tried this and there is still some error preventing me from editing our home page on Pro.

How about we start by taking a look at what’s wrong with Cornerstone? If you add a secure note with WordPress admin and FTP credentials we can explore why it’s crashing.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply Alexander. How can I send a “Secure note”?

At the bottom right of your reply you should see a “Secure Note” button. This will open a modal where you can add information only visible to our staff.

This is all I see:

Look for this button. It should appear in the bottom right corner of any of your posts.

Hi @dannelson365,

There is an error and it’s not accessible. With that kind of error, it could be due to PHP version, and it’s older than 5.6. Please make sure your PHP versions is equal or greater than 5.6.

Thanks!