Hi Forum,
I have found out how to change the usable area of the content section on a particular page, so that lines of text are longer, but I cannot work out how to do this globally.
Can you help?
William
Hi Forum,
I have found out how to change the usable area of the content section on a particular page, so that lines of text are longer, but I cannot work out how to do this globally.
Can you help?
William
Hi,
Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do ( perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Thanks
Hi there. What I want to do is to reduce the gap between the purple background on the left-hand side and the text itself, so e.g. “Walk along …” is much closer to the purple.

Hi,
Thank you for the clarification.
You can adjust it under Theme Options > Layout and Design > Site Width and Site Max Width

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.