Widgets unable to load in Cornerston

Hello,

I placed in Header 1 HTML code elemet form in widget area of WP and copied into is a short code for my eform. Then picked widget from your theme customisable list using cornerstone. It loaded the contact form shortcode ok first time.

Then I returned to cornerstone again and was not able to load the very same widget and the whole view of page in cornerstone was damaged. I had to disable widget to make it workiing ok.

Question. Why would widget with valid shortcode of simple form fails to load 2nd time and corrput the page.

Dont this theme parse anything embeded in the widget? After all I need to use shortcodes.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It could be a compatibility issue, and maybe it’s not the widget, but the code that is being generated when the shortcode is executed. Would you mind providing a sample URL that has this widget? It’s mostly due to incompatible javascript, even the Revslider and other plugins require proper integration when it comes to javascript.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.