Widgets one under the other

Hi there,

I wish to personnalise my footer in order to have a title above a contact form, both centered horizontally.
How can I achieve this? When I add the contact form, it comes on the right to the header and not below. Do I need to make 2 bars ?

Then, must I add CSS to center horizontally? By default it goes align on the left. I found the trick to add 3 containers, so that it creates like 3 columns, and I add gaps on the left and right containers and my content in the second one… But I find it so hugly!

Thanks for you help.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing a mockup design of what you’re trying to do? And yes, having multiple containers is the correct one since you’re dividing it into columns. Or are you trying to center the 3 columns?

Perhaps, you can change your header bar’s Content Length to about 80% (to limit it to the center) then have its Flex Layout’s Horizontal option to Space Around.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.