Widgetized Front Page?

Greetings, I am trying to move my site from a different theme to X and I’m having trouble. I am finding that the X theme does not have a fully-widgetized front page like the other theme I was using. I really don’t want to start over…is there any way to widgetize the front page of an X theme? Using the Integrity stack but willing to use anything that makes it look like my old site.

Old site I am trying to replicate: https://arfoodjobs.com

Thank you!

Hello @arfoodie,

Thanks for asking and welcome to X Theme ecosystem. :slight_smile:

I am unable to understand what you meant by fully widgetized front page. Would you mind elaborating the same? Did you mean how you can implement following modules as shown in screenshots? https://screencast.com/t/Px0Tyj8aSOdj
https://www.screencast.com/t/Su3EjBn3Zw

Regarding first screenshot, you can add section background image and then use job manager plugin shortcode inside Raw content element. As for second screenshot, you can use the plugin shortcode in Raw Content elements.

Please let me know if I have missed something. I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.